The PhD (PhD and MS Leading to PhD) scholarships will be obtainable for Spring and Fall 2021 sessions to study in the world top 100 ranked Universities.
- Minimum qualification compulsory for direct PhD is MS/MPhil/ME (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer and Electrical Engineering) with a BS/BE degree in (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or Computer, Electrical, Avionics, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering) and for MS Leading to PhD is (BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology (IT) or BS/BE Computer, Electrical, Avionics, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Aerospace)
- No second division all over the educational carrier
- Applicants must have minimum CGPA 3.0 (out of 4.0 in the semester system) or 1st division (in the annual system) in MS/MPhil/ME/Equivalent degree or 2.70 in BS/BE
- Maximum age 30 years on 31 Dec 2020
- Applicants availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply
- No recreation on eligibility criteria
Applicants are required to submit online application through e-portal. The applications will be received from 8 October, 2020. Last date of submission has been extended on till November 18, 2020.
- The scholarships will be awarded in the subsequent specific disciplines/ subject areas
- Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Sciences
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology
- Cyber Security
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews
The candidates who have tenable admission in the world top 100 universities as of QS or THE position will only be eligible to apply. Candidates must fulfil the basics of foreign university awarding the admission. Candidates must also explain themselves with current Corona SOPs as well as visa requirements. Selection will be based on merit.
- Candidates will be short listed on the basis of in order provided by the candidate. If any false information is establish, the application process will be finished.
- The selected candidates will have to sign a bond with Begum Akhtar Rukhsana Memorial Trust that after obtaining the PhD, they must return to Pakistan and will not take any job in individual country. They will serve for a period of five years in any educational institutes, R&D association or as per Trust direction.
- The scholarship will cover tuition fee, monthly stipend, health insurance, and airfare (twice in whole period of study)
- The other clauses will be shared in the bond.
- The decision of the decoration of scholarships will not be challenged in any court of law.
Last Date of Applications
- Applicants must submit online application available on Trust official website www.barmt.org or before closing date i.e. 18 November 2020 on Wednesday.
- Do not send Printed photo copy of online application form. For queries and questions contact
Bahria Town Foreign Scholarship Detail 2020-21 Advertisement
Bahria Town Foreign Scholarship Detail 2020-21. You can easily Bahria Town Foreign Scholarship Eligibility, Form Download and Online apply on this website www.mixtvnews.com
Tags: Bahria Town Foreign Scholarship 2020-21, Bahria Town Foreign Scholarship online apply, Bahria Town Foreign Scholarship application process, Bahria Town Foreign Scholarship application form download, Bahria Town Foreign Scholarship 2020-21 registration, Bahria Town Foreign Scholarship how to apply, Bahria Town Foreign Scholarship list 2020-21