GJ Allied Laptop Scheme 2020 | Apply Online | How to Apply? | Test Date
You Should Read The Full Direction Before You Apply
Those Students who apply
- Eligibility Criteria
- For student of matric
- For student of FA, Fsc, Ics, DAE (Diploma)
- For student of Bsc, BA, BS , Bed
- Applications are accepted online.
- First Download challan form that is available on website.
- Submit your challan form to your nearest bank of Punjab branch.
- After Challan submission again visit on website and fill registration form.
- Registration Form Given Below.
- Document need at the time of filling registration form
- Student CNIC 2. Father CNIC 3. Last Educational Degree 4. submitted Challan form
you are need to upload above declare documents in format of (Pdf, Jpg or Jpeg) at the end of registration form after that you will submit the registration form.
Registration Last Date of GJ Laptop Scheme: 5 December 2020
GJ Lapotp Scheme Test Date: 20th December 2020
Online Mcqs Test for GJ Allied Laptop Scheme 2020
You will have 60 minutes (1 Hour) to complete 100 MCQS