Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020-21 | Loans | Information | Online Apply
Punjab Small Industries Corporation – PSIC is a statuary body corporate established under PSIC Act. 1973 & working under the administrative control of Industries, Commerce, Investment and Skills Development Department (ICI & SDD), GOP with the mandate to promote small scale & cottage industries in the province by providing credit, issuance of credit guarantee to the scheduled banks, access to develop infrastructure, business advisory services, marketing channels, common facilities, establishing artisans colonies, design centers, workshops and institutions for promotions & development of handicrafts with its main functions.
COVID-19 emerged as the biggest humanitarian and economic crises. Lockdown and shutdown have brought the economic activity to a grinding halt. Every section of the economy and society has been impacted by the Pandemic with more adverse effect on daily wagers, informal workers and existing businesses. In order to minimize the impact of COVID-19 on businesses and lives, Government of the Punjab is focusing on such activities and programs that help / support social sector and restore economic activity to provide livelihood opportunities across the province.
Punjab Rozgar Scheme, a flagship initiative of Government of the Punjab designed with the total cost of Rs. 30,000.00 million (Rs. 30 billion) to provide subsidized credit facilities to the micro, small and medium (MSMEs) startups and existing business in collaboration with Commercial Banks. Government of the Punjab will provide Markup Support and Risk Coverage to minimize cost of commercial loans for the MSMEs, and to overcome pandemic effect of COVID-19 on existing business.
Punjab Rozgar Scheme has been designed with special focus on generating employment opportunities for the youth by creating economic activities. University Graduates with Entrepreneurial Skills and Diploma / Certificate holders of Technical / Vocational Training Institutes, as well as existing businesses hit by COVID-19 (Coronavirus) will be considered.
Punjab Green Development Program (PGDP) has been initiated to improve environment quality in the province and to reduce air, soil, and water pollution; address deforestation, floods, and land degradation; manage surface water and groundwater resources; conserve natural resources and protect biodiversity; develop public transportation and other alternatives to private motorized vehicles; integrate environmental considerations in public policymaking and private investments; comply with international standards and enhance green competitiveness; and to promote resource and energy efficiency.
Punjab Rozgar Scheme will facilitate in terms of financial support to startups and existing businesses in Punjab with special focus on COVID-19 hit businesses. The scheme emphasizes trade, service, manufacturing, agriculture and livestock sectors.
Under Punjab Green Development Program financial support will also be provided to Micro and other enterprises that want to adopt resource efficient and cleaner production technologies to improve environmental performance.
- University/College Graduates with entrepreneurial skill
- Diploma/Certificate holder from TVET having technical/vocational training.
- Artisans & skilled workers
- Existing Businesses
(However, preference will be given to existing businesses in wake of the current COVID-19 pandemic)
- Micro and other enterprises that apply for a loan to adopt resource-efficient and cleaner production technologies or any Green / Environment-friendly intervention to improve the environmental performance of their operations.
The following eligibility criteria will be adhered to process the loans under Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020:
- Age: 20 years to 50 years
- Gender: Male / Female / Transgender
- Resident: Citizen of Pakistan, Resident in Punjab, verified through CNIC
- Business Location: Punjab
- Business Type: Sole Proprietor, Partnership, or any business fulfilling other eligibility criteria
- Must have a clean e-CIB / Credit History
- For startups / new businesses
- Having a viable business plan
- For existing businesses
- Having a viable business plan with a focus to sustain the impact of COVID-19
- Having Valid CNIC
- Any other parameter to be set by Punjab Small Industries Corporation – PSIC / Government
Under Punjab Green Development Program, the limit of a loan will remain the same. However, preference will be given to the micro-enterprises, ready to adopt the environment improving technology, having up to 10 numbers of employees.
|Purpose of loan||
|Processing fee||Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable) at the time of submission of application|
|Tenure of loan / Repayment Period||From 02 to 05 years including a grace period|
|Grace period||Up to Six (06) Months (However, the markup will be charged during the grace period)|
|Type of loan||Term loan as per bank policy and working capital|
|Cost of Capital|
|Cost of Capital to be paid by Borrower:
|Debt: Equity||80:20 (For males)
90:10 (Women, Transgender and Differently abled)
(Meaning thereby 20% / 10% of the project cost will be invested by the borrower)
|Disbursement of loans||In installment(s) as per approved business plan|
|Security of loan||1. Security for Clean Lending
i. Security for loan limit from Rs. 100,000/- to Rs. 500,000/-
Personal Guarantee of the borrower along with net worth statement.
ii. Security for loan limit from Rs. 500,001/- to Rs. 1,000,000/-
· Personal Guarantee of the borrower along with at least one, Third Party guarantor with overall net worth collectively equal to size of the loan applied.
(Third Party should be a citizen of Pakistan and resident of the Punjab having a valid CNIC and must not be older than 55 years. Moreover, e-CIB of third party should be clean i.e. it should not have any overdue or write off history)
· Guarantee of Government employee of BS-10 and above alongwith personal guarantee of the borrower.
(Departmental gurantee of the government employee will be mandatory)
Net Worth / Wealth Description and Calculation Criteria:
· Net Worth may be in the form of Tangible Asset i.e Property or Vehicle ownership & may be assessed as follows:
a. Property may be valued at respective DC rate.
b. Property valuation may be established from Wealth Tax statement.
c. Evaluation by Pakistan Banks Association (P.B.A) approved evaluator/agent
d. Vehicle valuation shall be invoice price less depreciation (10% for each passing year).
2. Security for loan limit from Rs. 1,000001/- to 10,000000/-
Mortgage of Assets
a. Residential / Commercial / Industrial / Agricultural Property / vehicle having clean title and clear access (acceptable to the bank) and valued by banks approved appraiser as per bank’s policy.
b. The property should be in the name of borrower or blood relative of individual / proprietor / partners.
c. Documentation shall be as per bank credit policy / legal division. Charge / hypothecation on fixed / current assets as per internal / external regulations.
Schedule of Charges to be paid by the Applicant / Borrower will be as under:
|Application Processing Fee||Rs.2000/- (non-refundable) at the time of submission of application|
|Valuation / legal / documentation charges inclusive of revenue stamps, Government duties / fee etc.||At Actual Rate|
|Insurance ( if applicable)||At Actual Rate|
|Partial / Balloon / Early Settlement Charges||Nil|
|Late Installment Payment Charges
|Rs. 1 per 1000 per day on principal amount to be calculated from monthly installment from due date till date of actual payment|
You must have scanned copies / clear visible pictures of following documents ready before you start your application:
- Picture with complete face
- Front side of CNIC
- Back side of CNIC
- Latest Educational degree / Certificate, if and whatever applicable (Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors, Masters, PHD) etc (if applicable)
- Experience certificate(s) (if applicable)
- License / Registration with Chamber or Trade Body (if applicable)
- Scanned Copy of Security Documents to be offered for availing Loan
You must have the following information handy before you start your application:
- National Tax Number(non-mandatory), in case you don’t have one please register at https://iris.fbr.gov.pk/
- Consumer ID of Electricity bill installed at your current address
- Consumer ID of Electricity bill installed at your current office address (if applicable)
- Registration number of any vehicle registered in your name (if applicable)
- In case of new business an estimate of Monthly business income, business expenses, household expenses and other income
- In case of existing business actual Monthly business income, business expenses, household expenses and other income
- Name, CNIC and Mobile numbers of Two References other than Blood relative
- This application shall take at least 15 minutes to complete subject to availability of above listed information/documents.
- You may complete the form in one go or in trenches by saving uploaded sections and submit at any time
- After submission of the application, no change/amendment shall be allowed
- Please upload as much information as you have e.g. Financial Statements, Business Feasibility, Last 6 months Bank statement, etc. This shall help to better evaluate your application
- Once the form is submitted, your Application Registration Number (ARN) shall appear on the screen and you will also receive SMS stating the same, please keep it saved
- Please visit the nearest branch of The Bank of Punjab (BOP) along with Application Registration Number (ARN) in order to deposit Processing fee of Rs. 2,000/- after which processing of your application will start
- To find the nearest branch of The Bank of Punjab (BOP), please visit this link (https://www.bop.com.pk/Branch-Network)
- You will receive SMS once your application moves to next stage of process. you can check on mixtvnews.com
- New/Fresh application can only be processed if, first application is rejected or first loan is paid off/cleared
For More Information Visits Rozgar Scheme Official website (https://rozgar.psic.punjab.gov.pk)
How to Apply on Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020-21
- If You are New Applicant then click on Applicant Signup.
- If you are already signup then enter your CNIC Number and Password and click on Sign in.